This step-by-step process will help you plan your trip efficiently.
A. Early steps
1. Request information via or by email.
2. Receive email with estimated prices based on your estimate travel party size and dates
3. Receive a contract that includes trip details, estimated prices and payment deadlines
B. Once approved:
1. Return your signed contract by email or mail to: 1503 Ashford Avenue, Unit 14C, San Juan PR 00911
2: Submit deposit within 2 weeks of signing contract
C. Moving forward
1. Start looking for flights – the earlier the better. We recommend Best Group Airfares:
D. Six months before arrival
1. A tentative game schedule is sent to teams.
2. Send us your flight information to begin working on your practice time.
3. A tentative itinerary is sent to teams. A second, final itinerary is sent once we’ve received your flight information and rooming lists.
E. Two months (60 days) before arrival
1. Turn in your rooming lists (cancellations within 45 days are subject to all or part of individual cost).
2. Once we receive your flight information and rooming lists, an invoice is sent to your email within 48 hours. Please consider the time it takes for your accounting departments to process invoices when submitting them.
3. The sightseeing tour of Old San Juan is included in your package. If your group is interested in the optional excursions we offer, please let us know at least 60 days prior to your arrival.
4. A second, final itinerary is sent to teams.
5. Final payment is received at least 45 days prior to your arrival.
F. Thirty days before arrival
1. Arrival instructions with contact numbers and hotel check-in information is sent to coaches.
G. Day of arrival
1. We keep track of your arrival time, but give us a call or send a text to the contact number provided in your arrival email once you’ve landed.
2. The coordinator is outside of airport luggage claim with a sign for your team.